Redevelopment Ready Communities (RRC)
- Public Opinion Survey Results
- RRC Roscommon Baseline Report Final
- Updated – Best Practices Report
- Memo from Economic Development Coordinator
Are you a community interested in attracting new investors, businesses and residents? Would you like to grow through a strategic community-driven approach to development?
The Redevelopment Ready Communities® (RRC) program is available to communities across the state. It’s a voluntary, no-cost certification program designed to promote effective redevelopment strategies through a set of best practices.
The program measures and then certifies communities that integrate transparency, predictability and efficiency into their daily development practices. The RRC certification is a formal recognition that your community has a vision for the future—and the fundamental practices in place to get there.
- Diane Love-Suvada, Sawmill Rural Business Center
- Heather Roemer, Village Council Member
- Mike Miller, Village Council Member
- Bill Curnalia, Higgins Township Supervisor
- Mike Walker, DDA Board Member
- Ron Alden, Village Manager
- Jim Letts, Building & Zoning Official