The Department of Public Works (DPW) is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all village infrastructure including but not limited to streets, street lights (decorative light poles only), Wallace Park, wastewater treatment, and the water and sewer mains, lift stations and wells.
The DPW is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 am. – 3:30 pm. and closed from 11:30 am. – 12:00 pm. for lunch.
If you need your water turned on or off, please call Village Hall to set up an appointment. If we are closed and you have a water or sewer emergency, please call central dispatch on their non-emergent number at 275-0911 and someone from the DPW will be paged.
Current DPW Team
Inside the DPW Lab
The Village DPW Specialist performs tests on wastewater samples from different sources to monitor what is flowing in and out of the sewer system and the lagoons. These complex tests are done several times a month.
Wastewater Testing Performed Daily
- PH Levels- acidicity and alkanility
- DO Levels- Dissolved O2 in water
Wastewater Testing Performed Every Wednesday
- Suspended Solids- measures various solids
- BOD’s- measures biochemical O2 Depletion
- Phosphorus- soaps, detergents & other products
- Amonia Nitrate- amonia levels
- Fecal Coli-Form- bacteria levels
Water Quality Reports
- 2009 Water Quality Report
- 2010 Water Quality Report
- 2011 Water Quality Report
- 2012 Water Quality Report
- 2013 Water Quality Report
- 2014 Water Quality Report
- 2015 Water Quality Report
- 2016 Water Quality Report